A European Jew and an European. Are they not the same European people?
A European Jew and an African Jew. Both claim ‘Jewish ancestry’ to Palestine
A European Jew and an Arab Jew. Both claim ‘Jewish ancestry’ to Palestine
- In the picture are two Europeans, both claim not to have any genetic link to one another.
- The European Jew in the 2nd picture is horrified by the idea that an African Jew would claim to share his ‘Jewish dna’.
- In the 3rd picture, the European Jew believes that his dna matches that of the Arab Jew.
But what does ordinary common sense tell us?
- The two Europeans definitely have a genetic link, same people, different religion.
- Impossible for the African Jew and the European Jew to have any genetic relation.
- Impossible for the Arab Jew to have any genetic relations with the European Jew.