Read how American Jews impersonated President Truman and called poor African and Asian nations and told them it was Truman speaking to them on the phone and unless they voted for the Jews’ state that the funds promised to them by the American government would be cut off. The presidents of many of these poor countries believed it was Truman they were speaking to and worried of losing the promised funds switched their vote from ‘no’ to ‘yes’ and that was how this ‘state’ was created. This information is posted at none other than the Truman Online Library.
These quotes are from the above mentioned interview of Edwin M Wright:
• In other words, the State Department didn’t even know who was making the decisions. Mr Truman himself has the most remarkable of all statements in there, a memo that’s quoted, in which he says,
“Something’s going on and I don’t know what it is Somebody called up the President of Haiti and he said that it was I He said, ‘We want you to vote for the Zionist program’ As a result the President of Haiti changed his vote to satisfy what he thought was me I don’t know who this fellow was that called him up.”
• In other words, somebody impersonated President Truman and threatened the President of Haiti. There were people who used President Truman’s voice and name and he didn’t know who they were. The State Department never found out who they were, but this is the way decisions are made in Washington. I think I know who that fellow was It was Robert Nathan, because I met Robert Nathan frequently at the UN I had met him out in the Middle East, and he was the one who was running to the telephone booth and calling up the President of Liberia, calling up Costa Rica, telling them, “Unless you will vote for our program, we will see to it that the American interhighway system is not built through your country”. These people assumed that Nathan and Co were acting for America and nobody had consulted them at all. This kind of thing went on at the UN and in Washington and if you want the documentary proof of it, it’s in
Mr Truman’s statement.
• Before I read this statement of Mr Truman’s I’ll have to explain what the situation was. There was tremendous pressure upon the governments of other countries to vote for the partition program, which the Zionists had accepted. I was at the UN and was Mr Henderson’s assistant and was there when he read some of these memos. I was reporting back to the State Department what was happening at the UN.
• There were a number of Jewish Zionists at the UN, like Robert Nathan, Bernard Baruch, and various other people, who were calling up the chiefs of other states and saying, ” Unless you vote for this partition program, the United States will not build a road in your country; will not help you in aid or will not do something else”. They were pretending they had the authority of the President of the United States to determine policy, when they were just one individual operating on their own. They had no authority, no official position, but they were using the importance of the United States as a threat against these countries.
• Mr Romulo, who was the Ambassador from the Philippines, had initially stood against this program; did not want the Zionist state. They have a lot of Moslems in the Philippines and they were afraid that this would create trouble. Romulo left Washington and flew to the Philippines. When he got there, the Philippine President called him in saying, “You know, I have information from Washington that if we vote the way you have stated, we’re not going to get any American aid. We’re going to change our vote.”
• Our ambassador also reported that the President had said that he had gotten this threat and was changing his vote.
• Upon this, we immediately notified Mr Truman and sent these documents right to him. “This is what is happening. These various Jewish representatives are simply using the authority of the United States, without any responsibility, in order to threaten people to vote for that program.”
• On December the 11th, Mr Truman wrote this letter to Secretary of State Acheson:
“I read with a lot of interest your memorandum on the 10th in regards to the Philippine situation [That’s the one I’ve just described]. It seems to me that if our delegation to the United Nations is to be interfered with by members of the United States Senate and by pressure groups in this country, we will be helping the United Nations down the road to failure. The conversation between the President of the Philippines and our Ambassador is most interesting. I have a report from Haiti in which it is stated that our consul in Haiti approached the President of that country and suggested to him that for his own good, he should order the vote of his country changed, claiming that he had instructions from me to make such a statement to the President of Haiti. As you very well know, I refused to make statements to any country on the subject of his vote in the United Nations. It is perfectly apparent that pressure groups will succeed in putting the United Nations out of business if this sort of thing is continued and I am very anxious that it be stopped.”
• That’s an official document Somebody represented himself as the President of the United States to some foreign countries. This was the kind of threat that the Zionists used to change votes at that last session when finally it was voted by a small majority of two or three.